Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome: Helpless. I have the answer.




Unbeknownst to many young fashion seekers, finding the latest and freshest pairings of skinny jeans and army boots, Hermes scarves and floral frocks, is as easy as looking to your favorite super model for help. If you haven't been living in a cave for the last few years; you'll know that even the most intimidating fashion professionals, are looking to the models they hire as muses for their next inspiration.

If I may be bold, Our girls are becoming the be all, end all of what's happening next in fashion, and the go-to girls when wondering what to wear.

Being in the industry has taught me to look to these women for hope in new ideas, fresh finds and savvy shopping experiences. I've grown adamant in this theory, and have taken to giving advice on who to watch the most, and now also - where to find the clothes. I will dispense this advice ...now.


No comments:

Post a Comment