Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, September 5, 2010

An Undeniable Pattern..


In our orientation for Grade 10 Drama class, our teacher had us make a list of all the things we loved and hated. What did I Love? Well..

1. Clothes

2. Paris

3. Justin Timberlake

And, I had no problem proclaiming that my three most detested were;

1.) War

2.) Phonies

3.) Socks & Sandals.

What were these people thinking? "Its cold, so I'll wear socks. But it could get warm, so I'll bring my sandals"? It went against everything I believed to be important about fashion. These people needed to be saved.

And now- in a world where people are capitalizing on War, and Hiedi and Spencer are the epitome of entertainment- what am I seeing on every street corner??

socks...?

Socks...





SOCKS....



SOCKS!!!!!




Was this a fab new trend or a momentary lapse in judgment? I had to seriously reevaluate everything I believed when I saw this once-fashion-faux-pas. But was it possible? Did I -deep down- truly, madly, irrevocable LOVE this look??



hmmm...




Any friend of Aggy's is a friend of mine!!!

A+

WEAR IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment