Follow me on Twitter

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Ballet Flat: A Memorial

My Dearest Readers,

I'm afraid I've got some sad news. After over 5 years of being on top... the ballet flat has fallen out of grace.

~hiccup~

Although these are painful and gut-wrenching times for all of the comfort-shoe lovers of the world, we've got to pull through. We've got to move on.

I can be -if I may- your support; your sponsor so-to-speak when it comes to handling your detox. And I now hold the most important drug to aid you during your weaning process.

Ladies and Gay-gentlemen: May I introduce Mr. Brogue and Mrs. Loafer.





 We've been seeing them around, I know. We've been wondering if the people wearing them are fashion forward or just a little loonie. But here I sit; about to give you any living proof you will ever need know. 

Miss Alexa Chung. Wearing both. 





Now don't fret. If you aren't ready to toss your Classic cream and black Chanel flats, no one will begrudge you popping them out on a sunday afternoon. Pair them up with a romper and a blazer.

And remember I am here to help you every step of the way.

Yours in sorrow,

The MOD

No comments:

Post a Comment