Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PRADA Fall 2010- NATURAL NATURAL NATURAL







I supposed this morning, that if I'm going to be telling you what clothes to wear... I should probably include some hair and make-up tips aswell.

This was the look that Prada chose for its Fall 2010 show.

Flawless skin. Perfect full brows and clean "bitten lips".

I suggest that everyone try this look once.

Concentrating on your complexion and natural curve and shape of your brows is paramount. Keep them full. DO NOT over pluck. They've filled them in gorgeously on these models, but skip this if you're at the office. Honestly though try it if you're taking this look out for dinner, you'll be surprised how much you like it.

Try a matte lipstick or lipstain in Red Wine, and use it JUST on your inner lip.

** Perfect under eye's are very important here. Be sure to use a concealer that is the same color as your foundation for this area. Then, line your lower lashes with brown. Did you hear me? BROWN.


No need to thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment