Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ROCHAS SHOES & FRENCH FRIES

Rochas because they are everywhere and on everyone, French Fries because they've made me a little sad.




I was already aware -along with the rest of the fashion world- that 90's style is coming back kicking and screaming. High waisted jeans a la 90210 circa 1992, baggy cut-off tank tops and now these Rochas Shoes. Think 3 inch heals, think leopard. In fact, these kicks are giving me throw-backs to my Spice Girls days. I mean, what's next? ...

..?


But Alas, if they 80's have come and gone... what else could I expect. And besides the inevitable feeling of age creeping up behind me, I have to say...



THESE SHOES SOLIDLY ROCK!





I mean... imagine!! The shoes that you wore when you were JUST starting to care about fashion. The first pair of bell bottom jeans that you begged your mom to buy you. Its all coming back!! 

VIVA Le 90's!!!!











1 comment:

  1. HAHA Omg I'm cracking up. So true. I love the Saved By The Bell shot..Good Lord please don't let that hair come back!

    ReplyDelete