Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, January 23, 2011

10 Things I Hate About... erm, Me.








  I was tagged by Cup of Coffee to list 10 things about myself that readers may or may not know, so here it goes:

1. My first favourite band was The Spice Girls. I could recite every word from every album, knew obscure facts about Victoria Beckham's childhood, and even went so far as to wearing British Flag Clad stack heels to my 5th grade first dance. Its actually noticeable in every picture you see of me circa 1997, much to my mother's chagrin.

2. I would apologetically, unequivocally classify myself as an angry liberal. But at least I admit it.

3. I bite my nails. When I'm not biting my nails, I'm biting my cuticles, and when I'm not biting my cuticles, I'm chewing on the inside of my lip.

4. I've never turned down an alcoholic beverage.

5. I've spent more time and tears on men than I care to admit. 

6. I totally pretend I'm more fashion-aware than I really am. But I really do know some stuff. 

7. I don't exercise. Like, ever. And it's sadly starting to catch up with me. I'm considering the merits of an exercise program and weighing those against the desire to do a lot of sitting, and inevitably, the will to sit always wins.

8. The first thing I ever wanted to be when I was a kid was a model. I'm talkin' as a 4 year old. I didn't even grow up in L.A. Go figure.

9. I've partially lived on a farm my whole life, and inevitably rode horses as a result and now, It's the only thing even close to a sport that I've ever participated in aside from a disastrous attempt at soccer in the fifth grade.

10. I love going to the doctor. I love talking about my health with someone who's paid to care. I wish I could do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment