Follow me on Twitter

Monday, March 21, 2011

because i'm in london

So kiddies, I've been gone. For that, I'm sorry. But I have to admit, my brief Parisian life inspired me to write about as much as sitting in a Police Station would inspire a person to dance.

Contrarily, Paris inspired me to cry, scream, sleep and crumble all in the name of sheer happiness. I hadn't the time nor will to sit in front of my beloved MacBook and shed my usual shameless cliches, stock nouns and slack verbs.

I'm sitting in an overpriced lounge at a London train centre, waiting, writing and reflection on the week thats passed. I've found myself blind with euphoria and laughing so hard I was embarrassed, simply because I didn't know how else to deal.  I walked (although with a very experienced and sexy tour guide), through the areas in Paris that are worthy of happy tears.  I ate Paris food, I walked Paris streets, I lived a real Paris life, and now I'm gone. (Moment of silence please.)

And now I'm over it.

London has welcomed me with open, fish'n'chip filled arms.

I have photos, yes. But they're stuck in a camera with no way out. So for now you're left with photos from my MacBook's photo booth.

I'll make my exit on two notes, one is a photo of the first (terrible tasting and overpriced) meal I've had in London.

The second is this:

There's an age old saying; "Yes a bird may love a fish, but where would they live?"

Apparently, they'd live in London.

Until next time,

The MOD

1 comment:

  1. Ah you're so lucky to have been in Paris. Gosh, I love that city.

    xx

    ReplyDelete