Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, February 5, 2011

who do you think you are?


Werd.

I know I haven't actually written anything in approx. 2 weeks and I should be ashamed, quite rightly. But, I'm afraid that my inspiration lately is solely coming from photo stories that exult my soul. Finding Lauren Ward's story at 3am, and having it tell my life's tale in 15 high res images has made the fashion side of my soul sweep into a new world of imagination and possibility. So what if I'm not wearing the latest Phillip Lim trousers, if I've got Glen Luchford's work to remind me what beauty really means?

Now that we're on the subject, I think my plan is to wait for my arrival in Paris before posting one single solitary street style photo. Gone are the days of thieving them from unsuspecting bloggers!! The next SS photos will be my own. Promise.

Stay Tuned..

The MOD



Photographer: Carlotta Mainago


No comments:

Post a Comment